Featured Image Thumbnail Border

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I want my featured image portfolio thumbnails to have a border so that there is more differentiation between each image when displayed in gallery form. I achieved this by adding the following code to custom CSS:

/* ———— Image Frame Styles —————- */
    .image-area { position: relative; /* line-height: 0; */
    border:3px solid #4790a6;}

However, for some reason that code also displays the same border on each portfolio item’s page at the top where the featured image would normally be, which is odd because I have the featured image currently set to:

single-portfolio img.featured { display: none; }

So even though the featured image does not display on my portfolio item pages, the border still does. Is there another way I could achieve having a border around the portfolio gallery thumbnail images without having the border show up on my portfolio item pages? I’ve attached a screenshot of the issue for reference.

Nexus

Pls reply as a private message here with the site URL and I can take a look. It’s hard to tell exactly what’s happening from here. Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

While you are hiding the featured image, still you are not hiding the image-area. And since you are applying the border to image-area, you will have to hide it too. Pls put the following code to custom css in theme options and see whether it helps.

.single-portfolio .image-area { display: none; }

Yes, that did the trick. Thanks. Great support!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured Image Thumbnail Border’ is closed to new replies.