Featured Image Stopped Showing on Blog After WP Upgrade

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Featured Image Stopped Showing on Blog After WP Upgrade

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    findingjesse

Hi –

I’m at quite a loss right now. I upgraded WP to 3.9.2 and updated my slider (Blog as Home Page) and somewhere inbetween all the featured images stopped displaying. They’re all present in the Media and I’ve tried readding, updated Extinct, and still can’t seem to get them to work.

Any ideas on where to look?

http://www.marriagechai.com/

Nexus

Can you pls post a temp login to the dashboard and I will take a look. Did you by any chance change the hosting as well? Thanks!

findingjesse
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I checked your installation – from the backend it looks the featured images should work without issues since the images are being shown on the backend without issues. Unfortunately I lack permissions to make changes to the installation – like no access to theme options. Can you pls provide the same? Also, pls try two things to see if that helps –

1) In the General tab of theme options, pls change the Thumbnail Generation Method option to “WordPress” instead of Aqua and try other way too.

2) Disable all plugins once and check if the problem goes away.

findingjesse

Switching to WordPress instead of Aqua fixed this. Switching back to Aqua created the same problem. Will stick with WordPress Thumbnail Generation.

Raghavendra

Could be a permissions issue of some kind since Aqua works fine for us on several sites with 3.9.2. Anyway, you should do fine with WordPress thumbnail generation for most part.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Featured Image Stopped Showing on Blog After WP Upgrade’ is closed to new replies.