Feature alternate bg color text colum

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Folco Amoretti
    Participant

hi is possible via css to change the background color of text column in feature addons?
    I nedd to create a white bg for the first feature element and a black bg for the second feature element.

Veena

Pls try the below custom CSS –

.lvca-features .lvca-feature:nth-child(even) .lvca-text-content {
        background-color: #000;
    }
    .lvca-features .lvca-feature:nth-child(odd) .lvca-text-content {
        background: #fff;
    }

Folco Amoretti
    Participant

Yessss
    perfect, many thanks.

Another question, is possibile to add a link (url – page – etc) to feature title or image ?
    Or put another element inside feature block?

Raghavendra

Glad that helped. At present, we do not have a way to enter the URL for the title or the image. It is something we will take a look and see if we can implement the same. For now, can you enter the link as part of the description itself? That should help users navigate to the another page from the service item.

Folco Amoretti
    Participant

Thx Meteorite, I look forward to the update.
    I tried to put inside the text block other shortcode like fonticon or button but are displayed as code…
    Did you have any suggestions to make possible to add elements other than plain text?
    (look at the attachment)

thx
    folko

Raghavendra

Have made the fix in the dev build and you should see an update in next 4-6 days when we ship a few other changes that we are working on. Here is the fix if you need to make a quick change to the file /includes/addons/features/class-lvca-features.php at line number 102 to –

<div class="lvca-feature-details"><?php echo do_shortcode($content) ?></div>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘WPBakery Page Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.