Failed to Open Stream

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hammersmith

Hi, I’m having trouble getting Enigmatic theme working correctly. When I activate the theme, I get a php error:

Warning: require_once(/home/hlocke/public_html/encore/wp-content/themes/enigmatic/framework/option-tree/includes/ot-functions-deprecated.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hlocke/public_html/encore/wp-content/themes/enigmatic/framework/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 209

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/hlocke/public_html/encore/wp-content/themes/enigmatic/framework/option-tree/includes/ot-functions-deprecated.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php52/pear’) in /home/hlocke/public_html/encore/wp-content/themes/enigmatic/framework/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 209

http://dev.hammersmithinteractive.com/encore/

Any help is appreciated.
    Thank you!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Have not seen this before. Pls reply as a private message here with the site URL and a temporary login to the WordPress dashboard so that I can debug this for you. A temporary FTP access to this site is preferable. You may also email me the same (see bottom right box in my profile page). Thanks!

hammersmith
    This reply has been marked as private.
    livemesh
    Keymaster

I deleted the old install and reinstalled the theme and things went through smoothly. Was able to import the sample data too without issues. Not sure what was the issue before since I did not do anything different here.

You can install revolution slider for the theme as per the instructions in the setup videos linked below –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/faqs/how-to-setup-theme-and-revolution-slider-in-10-min/

BTW, the theme was uploaded in the WordPress Admin Themes page just like a regular theme install. FTP was not used.

hammersmith

Thank you for your help. I deleted and uploaded a couple of times so maybe there was something in my download from Envato. Regardless, I really appreciate your help and prompt response.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Failed to Open Stream’ is closed to new replies.