extra buttons on image gallery lightbox

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Elementor Addons Support extra buttons on image gallery lightbox

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Chris Besett
    Participant

On the demo it shows the social sharing and grid buttons, etc at the top after you click on an image. These look like the PhotoSwipe buttons and i’m wondering how do i activate that? I don’t see it on my test site.

Veena

Can you share a link to your site, pls?

Raghavendra

PLs note that buttons won’t show up when you are logged in since WordPress admin bar displays on top of the same. Pls logout and check if the icons show up.

Chris Besett
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I was able to reproduce this with my dev server. We updated fancybox JS to latest version in recent update and the recent version of the script changed the default buttons displayed on the top right.

Pls give us couple of days time to push the fix since we are in middle of a major release of the product and we will have this fix part of that update. Hope you can wait.

Chris Besett
    Participant

Oh sure – just testing right now. That’s good news though since the client seems to like those buttons and was why i purchased.

Thanks!

Raghavendra

Pls expect an update tomorrow which will address this.

Chris Besett
    Participant

oh good. will try it when it’s out!

Raghavendra

The update is released. Pls give it a try.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.