Extinct Loading Time/Website Speed

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Extinct Loading Time/Website Speed

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alanajane

Hi,

I’ve been having a few issues with website speed. Tried an array of different things and my host has asked:

“Please make sure that the theme you are using does not defer the loading of JS scripts, as these can reach the above mentioned limit if left to load at the end. The theme developer can shed some more light onto this.”

Could you clarify whether the theme does defer the loading of JS scripts?

Thanks in advance for your help,
    Alana

Raghavendra

Alana,

The theme does defer loading of scripts. In fact, this is a requirement of ThemeForest submission process to improve performance. You can do two things, if you have not done so already, to improve the performance if hosting is not the issue.

1) Disable Smooth load from the General tab of the theme options, at least until you feel the speed looks ok.

2) Use caching plugin like WP Total Cache or WP Super Cache with compression enabled to help the site load faster.

If you still have trouble, pls post a temp login here as a private message and I can take a look. Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.