Expand Accordion On Open Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dawn Quinn
    Participant

Good day.

I am using the Livemesh accordion on my web page.

http://www.family-service.org/family-service/services/

I would like the accordion to always be in an expanded state. Especially when the page is opened. Please advise if I can do this.

Thank you.
    Dawn Quinn

Raghavendra

Pls give us few hours and we will provide a solution that includes this option in our premium version. Thanks for bringing this up.

Raghavendra

Pls replace the current accordion implementation in includes/widgets/lsow-accordion-widget folder with the attached one (over FTP or cpanel file manager). There should be a checkbox which says ‘Start expanded’ that should let you start with expanded panels. Will have this in the upcoming update and hence no need to worry about it overwriting your change.

Dawn Quinn
    Participant

Thank you so much. I will do this. I have been away for a few days.
    Dawn

Alexandre Alexandre
    Participant

Hello.

I’d like to reopen this topic because I have a similar question. I would like the accordion to always be in an expanded state on Desktop only AND be in a collapsed state on mobile devices, like Wikipedia does. I’m asking for it for the SEO purpose.

Raghavendra

Alexandre – can you pls open a new thread on this since this is an year old thread and the plugin has undergone many changes since then. Pls provide the relevant information based on the current version of the plugin. Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Expand Accordion On Open Page’ is closed to new replies.