Sorry to hear this happened. I have no idea actually how it doubled up. Hopefully it won’t repeat again – I have had no such experience so far. For now, you can just delete the rows – should take just a few minutes.
For menu configuration, pls refer to the first section of the documentation – installation where I have a screenshot which explains how to configure the internal links for internal configuration. Basically, you would change the links in Appearance->Menus to something like http://dev.emergetech.com/#services If you still have trouble, pls let me know.
I will contact the author to know what’s happening. Meanwhile, can you use backend visual composer instead of frontend one. I always used the backend due to minimal JS interaction it offers and risk of error is far lesser on the backend.
Yep, I have stopped using the front-end and things are going smoother. I have almost set up the menu with the exception of features page which I have switched to services. I tried setting the menu to link to /#features. and /#features-page-alternate but neither work. I’m not sure what the issue is.