Error on portfolio pages

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KepowOb

Hi… I’m getting this error on my portfolio page (for every entry which has a featured image)

Warning

: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in

/home/reales60/public_html/wp-content/themes/enticing/framework/functions/blog-content.php

on line

Also, while I’m asking, how to you change the widgets on single portfolio pages to be different from blog posts? Thanks :).

livemesh
    Keymaster

Pls check if you have created portfolio categories and set the category for the portfolio items. This is a bug nevertheless and will address the same.

Also, at present I do not have a separate widget area for portfolio pages. I have made some changes to portfolio pages to enhance them to include additional portfolio/project information – project URL, client, date completed, categories etc. and these will be displayed as sidebar. If this is what you were looking for, my next update should address the same for you. The update is expected to released in next 2-3 days. Thanks

KepowOb

Thanks, that fixed the problem (I didn’t want to bother setting categories until I had it figured out, ha).

KepowOb

I had posted a question here, but I was dumb and it was something I was doing wrong… so ignore this post :D.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Enticing Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.