Error on activating the theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

I want to activate, but i have this line: Fatal error: Class 'SimpleXMLElement' not found in /home/maksanzhi/maksanzhi.ru/docs/wordpress/wp-content/themes/enticing/framework/option-tree/classes/class.admin.php on line 231

Please advice.

Thank you

livemesh
    Keymaster

Is it possible to provide a temporary login to cpanel, your hosting server. The theme is now activated but will not let me get into admin panel due to the error you mentioned. I would like to revert to default theme by renaming the theme directory and then may be reinstalling the enticing theme. This will also give me some insight into your setup.

Thanks
    Enticing team

livemesh
    Keymaster

As I suspected, this is more of a php setup issue where a PHP library is missing. Can you pls check with your hosting provider to see if the SimpleXML extension can be enabled. This class is a very basic one required for many frameworks and themes.

Pls see more information here –

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1222465/fatal-error-cannot-instantiate-non-existent-class-simplexmlelement

Thanks

anonymous

Thank you. Just now installed 🙂

anonymous

I cannot add russian words

Please help

Thank you

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

To add russian words, you will need to create .po file in the languages directory inside enticing theme folder.  You can learn from here about translating your site into your language. Use the enticing.pot in ‘enticing/languages’ folder as a template to create .po files. Poedit is the popular free editor for creating .po and the corresponding binary .mo files. Choose the Russian language in the dropdown box when creating the file. Do reach out to us in case you find something that is not translation ready.

Hope this is what you were looking for.
    Thanks
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Enticing Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.