We have released an update and you can download it from themeforest.net.
Change Log for v2.0
1) Fixed a critical issue where the theme and forms plugins like formidable and gravity forms conflicted with each other when processing shortcodes, leading to empty paragraphs and unwanted linebreaks. Removed conflicts for better compatibility with many plugins.
2) Support for boxed layout with custom backgrounds.
3) Added a total of 111 new options in this update. About 100 of these new options deal with layout, background and font customizations. Almost any page and any part of it can be customized now for backgrounds, fonts, height etc. right from the options panel.
4) Support for Anything Slider. 11 new options added for Cycle slider and Anything Slider.
5) Custom CSS that overrides everything else can now be specified within the options panel itself.
6) Fixed issue with loading WordPress within standalone scripts.
7) Fixed the issue with PrettyPhoto when WordPress is chosen as Thumbnail creation method instead of TimThumb.
8) Support for static content in the stage area of home page with option to disable sliders. New widget area added to help populate the stage area.
9) Updated documentation based on new options in the options panel.
and other minor fixes.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘Enticing Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.