Enigmatic Theme issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    lubica

Hi Livemesh,

First of all, I really like your work on the Enigmatic theme, it’s very easy to use and has many impressive features.

I’ve been working on my company website and I have a few issues that I’d like you to help me with.

Our website is http://enigmatic.target360.com.

The issues:

1. Sticky menu: How do I change the colours of the sticky menu to be the same as the primary menu?

2. I’ve noticed the social media links in my Footer don’t show in Mozilla (I’ve tried several plugins) – do you know why this is?

3. And lastly, one of my unique page identificators does not work as well as the others in Mozilla – it jumps to a different section on the page (it’s the one in primary menu – why microsoft dynamics crm – why microsoft dynamics crm?). This is very strange because all the other identifiers jump to the intended section without any problems.

I will be very happy if you could get back to me about this so I can resolve my issues.

Thank you very much for your help!

Lubica

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad you like the theme. I will address all the issues one by one

1) To change the color for the sticky menu items please navigate to theme options and paste the following code into the “Custom CSS” tab and save changes.

#sticky-menu > ul.menu > li > a:hover {
    color: #da4f49;
    }

We will address this issue in the next update as well.

2) Social media icons are displaying fine in firefox here. We have tested it and so far we haven’t had anybody complain about it. What version of firefox you have? Can you please check this in some other machine and see whether the issue is there too?

3) Again the internal links are working fine here.

I did test your site in 4 different machines and no issues in any of them in all major browsers. Please let me know the version of firefox you are using and also please check in other machines if possible.

Thanks.

lubica

Hi Livemesh,

Thanks very much for your prompt answer! I’ve followed your instructions for the sticky menu but this only changed the hover colour (obviously). I’m keen to have it look exactly as my primary menu (colour, font, hover-over, background, and same for the drop-down). I hope you can help me with this.

My version of Mozilla is 23.0.1. and I tried it on other computers in the office and it worked well ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks very much for your help!

Lubica

lubica

Also, could you pretty please help me with jumping to certain sections on a page: I managed to make this work everywhere on the site exept for one segment with 3 tabs (Microsoft Dynamics CRM – section ‘How can Redspire and Microsoft Dynamics CRM help you?’ – tabs: ‘Sales People’, ‘Marketing’, ‘Management’). Is there a way to make the unique identifier jump to a certain tab?

Thank you!!!

Lubica

livemesh
    Keymaster

It is not technically possible and probably not advisable to make links directly jump to a tab, can be confusing to the user, IMO. It’s best to either separate out these sections from the tab and link to them or just have one link to the tab in the menu.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

The code that you asked for. Please paste the following code into the custom css tab of the theme options.

.dropdown-menu-wrap ul.sub-menu {
    background: #e6e5e3;
    }

.dropdown-menu-wrap > ul.menu > li:hover, .dropdown-menu-wrap > ul.menu > li.sfHover, .dropdown-menu-wrap > ul.menu > li:hover:before, .dropdown-menu-wrap > ul.menu > li.sfHover:before {
    background-color: #e6e5e3;
    }

.dropdown-menu-wrap .sub-menu li:hover, .dropdown-menu-wrap .sub-menu li.sfHover {
    background-color: #ffffff;
    }

Thanks.

lubica

Hi Livemesh,

thanks very much for your time. However, I find that the code you sent me does not lead to the same colours as on the primary menu, namely the: colour of the text (Red, not dark grey), hover-over colour of the text (dark grey, not red), drop-down font (dark grey, not white), hover-over drop-down menu (red), and the hover-over drop-down background (white, not dark grey). I hate to pester you over this but I want to make sure the website is presentable.

Thanks very much again,

Lubica

livemesh
    Keymaster

Pls use the additional code below and see if that helps. If you find issues, pls leave me a private message here with the temp login to your site and I will get this perfected for you. It’s really hard to understand what’s under the hood without having access to the system. Hope the below code gets it finally ๐Ÿ™‚ –

#sticky-menu > ul.menu > li > a, #sticky-menu > ul.menu > li > a:active, #sticky-menu > ul.menu > li > a:visited {
    color: #C90C0C !important;
    }

#sticky-menu > ul.menu > li > a:hover {
    color: #474544 !important;
    }

#sticky-menu ul.sub-menu > li > a {
    color: #474544 !important;
    }

#sticky-menu ul.sub-menu > li.sfHover > a, #sticky-menu ul.sub-menu > li:hover > a {
    color: #C90C0C !important;
    }

#sticky-menu ul.sub-menu > li:hover, #sticky-menu ul.sub-menu > li.sfHover {
    background-color: #FFF !important;
    }

lubica

Hi Livemesh, thank you so much for your advice, for some reason I didn’t get an e-mail saying you wrote back so that’s why I’m only answering now. Thanks very much, now the sticky menu is perfect ๐Ÿ™‚ If I have any other issues I’ll get back to you then. Thanks and have a nice day!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Not sure why the email did not arrive if you checked the option ‘Notify me of follow-up replies via email’. Anyway, glad things look better for you now. Have a good one!

Flann1gan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    livemesh
    Keymaster
    livemesh
    Keymaster
    Veena

Hi Michael,

Done with all the modifications required for the sticky menu to look exactly like primary menu. Pls check and get back to me.

Thanks!

Flann1gan
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.