Editing the Team Slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    herbjoseph

Hello,

I like how the team slider looks but I wish to use it for other purposes.

I was wondering can I add a heading above the slider and text that says “Partnerships”?

Can I remove the About…. from automatically being added to the team member names. It doesn’t make sense how I’m using it.

Can I center the slider heading, with only one slide it looks awkward being shift to the left like that.

Also, can I customize the text that appears underneath the image? It matches the slider name and it seems repetitive to me.

dev.emergetech.com

Thanks,

Raghavendra

You can have a look at the file framework/shortcodes/team-shortcodes.php file after line number 280 or so to find ways to customize this. To center the slider names, pls use custom CSS –

ul.member-list {
    text-align: center;
    }

herbjoseph

We cannot find the team-shortcodes.php file. We found the framework file, not sure if it is located somewhere in that file. Maybe you can be a little more specific how to locate that file.

Thanks,

Veena

Go to framework folder pls open the same, in that pls find shortcodes folder – open the shortcodes folder and you will find a list of .php files in which find team-shortcodes.php.

herbjoseph

We were able to take out the “about” from automatically being added to our text. However, we want to customize the text within the slider. The name of the “team member” shows up 3 times on the slider and we would like to change that.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

You can change everything in the file framework/shortcodes/team-shortcodes.php file from line number 270 to 290. The HTML for team slider exists there. Pls have a look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.