Duplicate Single Page Site template

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Duplicate Single Page Site template

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rtourtelot

Is there any way to duplicate the Single Page Site template and have 2 different templates that both display as Single Page Sites? The reason I need to do this is as follows:

1) There doesn’t seem to be any way to include external files or PHP code from within the Agile modules, no matter which method or plug-in I’ve tried to do so.
    2) I need one page to exist with the Single Page Site template with this subnav (http://sponsorhub.com/avid-conference-2014-sh/), and one that doesn’t display the subnav.
    3) Due to not being able to include PHP, the only way I can have the subnav display its content (which uses PHP includes) is to have the subnav within the template file itself.
    4) When I duplicate and rename the Single Page Site template, it displays completely differently, despite having the exact same code.

This leads me to believe that there must be a function somewhere calling Single Page Site by name. It is possible to have this function pertain to Single Page Site and Single Page Site 2… or barring that, figure out a way I can include PHP in one of the page modules to avoid this issue altogether?

Thanks!

Raghavendra

Creating another template of type Single Page Site would be a little work. To keep things simple, can you just create one or more shortcodes of your own which invokes the PHP that you desire and gets the required data to display in a page section? You can add the shortcode within the child theme functions.php file. Hope that makes sense.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.