Duplicate Campaigns

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jkpvs14
    Participant

hi guys,

I please need your help. I updated the theme to see if it would resolve the issue but unfortunately it didn’t.

On the campaigns page it shows two of the campaigns as duplicates for some reason. I have deleted the campaigns, recreated them, same thing unfortunately.
    You will see Fun Day 2 and Aryan Benevelt showing on Page 1 and Page 2.

What is causing this and how can this be resolved please?

http://www.humandoings.co.za/campaigns/

Here are the login details:
    http://www.humandoings.co.za/wp-admin
    U: livemeshsupport
    P: 6a!ZuFR@%wXYieY3biHC@ble

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Jhorene

Veena

Sorry for the delayed response. Will get back to you shortly on this.

Thanks for your patience.

jkpvs14
    Participant

Hi guys,

Any feedback on this please?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Jhorene

jkpvs14
    Participant

Hello, Please guys I need your help on this urgently, it’s been two weeks. The client wants to launch a marketing campaign and they can’t do that until this is resolved.

Please, please help 🙂

Regards,
    Jhorene

Veena

Can you pls deactivate all plugins once and see if this issue goes away or not ?

jkpvs14
    Participant

Hello,

Yes I have already tried that hoping it was a plugin, but it doesn’t seem to resolve the issue.

Regards,
    Jhorene

jkpvs14
    Participant

Hi there,

Did you find anything yet about these duplicate campaigns showing up?

I have played around some more with the campaigns settings and when I change the /campaigns page template to ‘Filterable Campaigns’ it shows up okay and doesn’t duplicate the campaigns as per the campaigns page template. However it does seem to ignore the theme options of how many items to show on the page?

It seems it’s the cmapaigns page template that has the bug in it. I would like to use the filterable one then however i would need the pagination?

Thanks again.

Regards,
    Jhorene

Raghavendra

Jhorene,

It was my mistake to not being able to resolve the query for such a long time. I apologize for the same.

I checked site and created a test private page to look into this issue. I have not been able to see why this issue occurs. Will continue my research tomorrow and get back to you.

The filterable should work for now although you won’t be able to use pagination with the same. I would recommend you using the filterable one unless you plan to create many more campaigns when the page with too many posts to filter becomes unmanageable.

Thanks for your patience
    Raghavendra

jkpvs14
    Participant

Hi Raghavendra,

Thank you for getting back to me and still looking into this.

I will for now just use the filterable page without the pagination but yes in future there will be more campaigns, then I would need pagination.

Please let me know how your testing goes.

Thanks again.

Regards,
    Jhorene

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.