Drop-down menu background

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    grstahl

Hello. I’ve scoured the forum for ideas, but I can’t seem to resolve this probably-east-to-fix issue. I’m trying to make the drop-down menu background color white, and no matter what I choose in Theme Options it defaults to the images/bg-dropdown.jpg file. I’ve tried some custom css in Theme Options as well, but thus far it hasn’t worked.

I’m a relative beginner, particularly with regard to css and/or php. Thanks in advance!

p.s. This is also probably easy, but while I’m asking … How do I remove the drop shadow from the headings?

grstahl

Check that second question r.e. header drop shadows–simple to learn. But I’m still stumped r.e the drop-down menu.

Veena

Pls add the below custom CSS in themeoptions-

.dropdown-menu-wrap ul.sub-menu {
    background: #fff !important;

Header Shadows –

#title-area h1, #title-area h2 {
    text-shadow: none;
    }

grstahl
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

1. I have tested custom css(for dropdown bg color) in themeoptions, it is working absolutely fine.

2. Pls go to “widgets” and drag social networks widget to Header area and save it.

Or you can apply the below custom CSS for the existing social icons.

#primary-menu {
    padding-right: 120px;
    }
    #header.sticky #primary-menu {
    padding-right: 120px;
    }
    ul.social-list {
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    top: 10px;

3.Pls give an id or specific class to revolution slider so that the custom css will not affect the rest.

4.Actually you have missed one closing brace in custom CSS.We have corrected it and now it will work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.