Donation forms

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sammex

Hi,
    Our NGO has been around for a long time, recently I designed the website using PEAK theme. I loved your theme.
    But I am curious about the forms, we are running a program called Qurban for Care and our goal to raise money is 100,000 so I made the form.
    This is the URL of the website : ydkmm.com.my
    But we already raised 27,000 so how do I put their, I mean the green bar increase to 27,000 how do I do it.

Raghavendra

If you use donation forms created by Give plugin for accepting donations, the bar will automatically increase with donation, provided you have linked the campaign instance with donation form created with Give plugin.

The section – Campaign Page Options – How to make Campaign Entries in documentation has detailed steps on how to go about this.

If you are accepting donation through other means, you will need some custom HTML in your campaign to make this happen. Do let us know if you need help.

Sammex

Thank you soo much for your kind response. As I already said we have already raised some amount and I want to tell visitors on my website that we have raised this much amount. With HTML code how can I do it? Any video or text tutorial?
    Thank you

Raghavendra

Pls insert the following HTML into the campaign post edit page (pls use Text tab of visual editor). Pls modify the amounts accordingly. You will need to manually edit the values since you are not using Give plugin to track donations –

<div class="campaign-stats">
    <div class="stats-bars">
                <div class="stats-bar">
                    <div class="stats-title">
                        <div class="raised-amount">$15,797.00<span class="label">Raised</span></div>
                        <div class="target-amount">$40,000.00<span class="label">Target</span></div>
                    </div>
                    <div class="stats-bar-wrap">
                        <div class="stats-bar-content" style="width: 39%;" data-perc="39"></div>
                        <div class="stats-bar-bg"></div>
                    </div>
                </div>
    </div>
    </div>
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.