Displaying only one category of the gallery

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Displaying only one category of the gallery

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Veena Veena 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Datascope
    Datascope

Hi,
    I would like to show different category of gallery on different pages. Is that possible?
    I can see there were few people looking for the same but their question were marked as privet?

Veena
    Veena

You can use Livemesh Grid widget of our page builder plugin to filter categories- https://wordpress.org/plugins/livemesh-siteorigin-widgets/

Datascope
    Datascope

Could you be a little bit more specific, please? I have this plugin and tried to display one category only but unsuccessfully. How to display images from let’s say “international publishers” category?
    I would like my images display the same way as a whole gallery, but only within one category. How to do that?

Thank you

Eva

Veena
    Veena

In livemesh grid widget you ll be able to create query in “Build post query” window there you can add the required category ..
    Pls check this thread – https://siteorigin.com/thread/build-post-query-widget/ explains how you can add specific category in the taxonomy field.

If still you find any difficulty you can add text widget instead of livemesh grid widget and insert show_post_snippets shortcode with taxonomy and terms specified .

[show_post_snippets post_type="gallery_item" taxonomy="gallery_category" terms="international publishers" number_of_columns=1 post_count=1 image_size='medium' display_title="false" show_meta="false" display_summary="false"]

The details of shortcode is available in theme documentation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.