Display Problem with several Elements

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Tristan Quevilly
    Participant

Hello,

I bought last month the add-on. That’s a very cool plugin. But since a while some of the elements got display problem, without any change in the page…

Let’s see for example the how the Post Carroussel displays on my page (see photos attached). Instead of have 4 post per line, I get huge photos…

Any idea to solve it ?

in advance many thanks !

Raghavendra

Can I get a link to the page pls?

Tristan Quevilly
    Participant

Dear Raghavendra,

thanks a lot for your quick reply

the link is this one : http://tristan29photography.com/servicios/

By the way I have other trouble on this page with the parallax effect from Visual Composer. The header and other part are invisible and don’t appear at all, affecting my home pages as wall… I also asked to WPbakery support some help.
    Maybe an update or something else.

Thanks

Tristan Quevilly
    Participant

Dear Raghavendra,

I had an answer from WPBackery ( screenshot attached ) . They said it is the Livemesh Add-on pro which is causing the issue of the Parallax effect.
    I tried to desactivate it to check and indeed when Livemesh is on, it makes all the WPBackery plugin bug.

I hope that you will be able to find the issue

Best regards

Raghavendra

I see that the addons plugin has been deactivated. If you do not want to keep it activated while you wait for us to check your site, pls provide me a temp login to the site so that I can check the issue and fix the same quickly. Thanks

Tristan Quevilly
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra
    Tristan Quevilly
    Participant
    Veena

we ll get back to you on this shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Tristan Quevilly
    Participant

Ok thank you very much.

For information last week end, I also purchased other Addon for Visual Composer : Ultimate Addon and Massive Addon.

They both present problems as well even working alone.

Please let me know if there is a compatibility problem between Livemesh and these 2 paid products.

In advance many thanks

Raghavendra

We have not had any reports of incompatibilities with Ultimate Addons. Since I am traveling at present support can get delayed. I should be back to work on Friday positively. Sorry about the delay.

Tristan Quevilly
    Participant

Dear Raghavendra,

There was a recent update to the Livemesh Plugin. Ok that’s cool but the issue is still the same : when I activate the plugin the parallax native effect of WPBakery turns off, and my cover and other parts of my home page disappear.

Since I bought the plugin, I had to leave it unactivated.

The core of Livemesh is to work with WPBakery, that is why I bought it. Since it doesn’t comply with it’s primary function, I ask you please to help me find a solution or I would ask Livemesh to refund my money.

In advance many thanks for your help

Raghavendra

Tristan – Sorry about losing track of this. I was able to check your website now and looks like our plugin is incompatible with your theme photocrati since it uses a very old version of fancybox script 1.3.4 while we use the latest 3.x version of the same script. Moment we activate our addons plugin, a Javascript error occurs (related to fancybox) which breaks all the site functions that depend on Javascript like the parallax, carousel etc.

You can either ask the theme developer to update their fancybox script to 3.x or let me know if they are not in a position to do so and we can refund you the purchase.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘WPBakery Page Builder Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.