Demo Sample Data Crashed WordPress

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Demo Sample Data Crashed WordPress

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    andyc
    Participant

Hello,
    I followed the instructions on your youtube video for installing the sample data. While it was installing the .gz file, it brought be to the wordpress install page as if needing to install wordpress again. I entered in the info to see if it would bring me back to my site and it’s now just telling me “Error establishing a database connection.” See image. Do I now need to do a fresh install of wordpress, a fresh install of theme and all plugins? Do you know why this would happen so I can avoid the problem when I try this again?
    Thanks for any help.

andyc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Glad you got that sorted out. Are you trying to enter the purchase code for Rev slider? The rev slider bundled with the theme is a extended license one which practically means you cannot seek support directly from ThemePunch and need to talk to us and we will get in touch with them if required. Also, you cannot register yourself with them if you are using the plugin with a extended license. Hope this helps.

andyc
    Participant

Hi Meteorite,
    I purchased the theme from themeforest and the directions with the theme said to enter in the purchase code given by themeforest when activating the revolution slider. When I do that, that’s when I get the error. So if I cannot contact theme, I suppose you’re my only option for help? I’m also getting a notification at the top of my admin home saying “Your site appears to be blocking the WordPress ajax interface. This may cause issues with Give.”
    I’m also getting spinning wheels while in the the sitebuilder for each widget. I’m trying to build the site using that, but for instance, when I’m in trying to edit the “heading” widget, nothing is happening. I’m just getting two spinning wheels. One in the center and one in the right sidebar.
    My wordpress site is brandnew – I installed it the day I installed this theme so I don’t have any extra plugins or something that may interfere with Ajax. Any suggestions?

andyc
    Participant

Ugh, I swear I sit and try to figure it out for an hour, send a message on here and then try something else and it’s fixed. I deatcitved the W3 Total Cache plugin and I’m not getting the Ajax warning and I’m now able to use the site builder. However, that plugin came with wordpress – do you know if it’s one that I should try to activate but find the issue? Is it a helpful plugin for the site to run faster?
    When I try to enter in the purchase code for revolution slider I’m now getting a message saying purchase code not valid. I purchased the Peak Theme a week ago with a regular license. Would you know why I am not able to activate it? Do I need to buy it separately?
    Thanks

Veena

Rev slider plugin is bundled with theme , you just need to import the same and just activate the plugin just like you did for other plugin activation.
    You can find the rev slider plugin zip file in frameworks/plugin folder .
    Just ignore the activation code notice of rev slider and go ahead .

Regarding ajax issue pls check this documentation –

https://givewp.com/documentation/core/frequent-troubleshooting-issues/admin-ajax-blocked/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.