Demo Rev and Animated counters

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello
    1. Rev Slider
    Downloaded your demos for the slider and imported them. The slider demo files were not the same as shown in your video and do not respond the same as in your demo on ThemeForest.
    In the zip file, there is a folder called Revolution-slider-instructions>example-zips> this folder has 4 zip files for the rev slider. Kenburnsexport.zip, sliderpreview_fullscreen.zip, sliderpreview.zip and videoexport.zip.

I am wanting the rev slider settings so the slider moves like on here: https://www.livemeshthemes.com/themes/?theme=Austin – what sold me on your theme 🙂
    Are the files I received from your download correct?

2. On Home 2, the dropdown menu isn’t working. Is there a way to show everything under for instance Pages? I’m using Home2 menu as the primary menu.

What are the anchors for the 1 page? I’ve figured out most from taking off your full URL and leaving the anchor text #contact, etc. Is there one for #about, #team, etc?

Thanks for your help
    Teresa

Veena

Pls share temporary login credentials to your site as a private reply here.

The anchors url is for setting parallax effect for a single page site.Pls go through the theme documentation once inorder to get a better understanding about the theme.

This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Looks like the demo slider is already imported. Have created a dropdown for you under Pages. Looks like there is an error with woocommerce instance on your server. I see a script error which goes like this –

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s350/sh/48ba8110-66de-4960-809a-1a2f121c5724/7be9f15b3862cc7278705fd5c1210846

Can you pls contact woocommerce support for this? Since the script itself is minified, I cannot see exactly what is making woocommerce to fail.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.