Demo Install Help!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Brian Sadler
    Participant

I need help setting up the demo site. Paid envato staff to setup and they are stuck.

Their message (also attaching their error screenshot…)

“I have installed to ryanradler.com, it is not to hard to change that, however, during installation, I see some bug, if you don’t mind, please provide your purchase code, I will help you contact theme author to ask their support.

Your wordpress site is running here: http://ryanradler.com”

MEDIA TEMPLE HOSTING
    ACCNT# 320960

U/ info@savinginnocence.org
    P/ 1lovewinsYAY!

MediaTemple FTP

Hostname: s222552.gridserver.com
    * HTML Directory: /home/222552/domains/s222552.gridserver.com/html
    * FTP path to HTML directory: domains/s222552.gridserver.com/html

Server Administrator Username: s222552.gridserver.com
    password: qH5emRr_*5#

Please fix this ASAP.

Brian Sadler
    Participant

The envato suport staff is still having trouble.

Can you please stop giving them suggestions and instead go into my accounts and do the demp setup.

“I got respond from theme author, however, they still do not resolve the problem, they recommend to increase some php value (I actually done this before but the error still shows), I have informed them about this and wait for next answer”

Please help, I am in a very big hurry.

Brian Sadler
    Participant

Hello,

Is anyone going to respond to this? It’s coming up on 24 hours and I need the site setup.

Thank you,
    Brian

Brian Sadler
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Brian Sadler
    Participant

My envato theme installer has indicated that they are waiting for you to respond to their post.

“Please try to ask the theme author yourself to make it faster: https://support.livemeshthemes.com/forums/topic/the-installation-import-data-failed/”

It has been 24 hours and no response. All I can do is keep writing to you and ask that you please install my theme. I am beyond late now and am losing valuable time and money.

Brian Sadler
    Participant

I don’t understand. I had this theme setup on a different host a month ago. The same errors occurred and within 24 hours your team had set up the demo on your end. There were no questions asked and no time was wasted.

Here I am, one month later, I had to unfortunately switch hosts and start over with the them. To speed the process up I hired a professional envato installer to handle the setup. They did everything they could and we have been writing you asking for help over and over, but the demo is still not set up.

Please, please just help me get this demo site up. You have no idea how many problems this is causing on my end.

Thank you,
    Brian

Brian Sadler
    Participant

Hello,

I have nothing else to do but to wait for you to respond. I would ask for my money back but I need this theme to work. I would gladly pay you for another full year of support or an hourly rate just to get this done. I have already wasted $50 with the Envato installer. I would gladly pay you $50 right now to setup this theme. I can paypal you the money.

Please, is there anything I can do to inspire you to help me now.

Thanks,
    Brian

Brian Sadler
    Participant

hello

Brian Sadler
    Participant

I am so confused as to why you are not responding? Is it because it is now the weekend wherever you are in the world?

Veena

Demo data has been imported. Pls check.

And we dont need money infact we are always ready to help our valuable customers.
    We provide free demo installation.

Brian Sadler
    Participant

AHHHH! you did it!

Thank you so so much!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Demo Install Help!’ is closed to new replies.