Defer JS loading

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Amper

Hi. I am trying to improve the page loading speed for my website. I’ve sorted minifying and caching but the remaining issue is moving the JS to the footer. When I try to do this basically the home screen remains white until all the JS is loaded (I am using page sections in the home screen).

I have run my website (ironicthought.com) through pagespeed tools and it says the following JS functions should be moved to the footer:

jquery.js (83.7KiB)
    isotope_gallery_installer/com/riaextended/js/tween/TweenMax.min.js (77.7KiB)
    rx_ourteam/com/riaextended/js/tween/TweenMax.min.js (77.7KiB)
    revslider/rs-plugin/js/jquery.themepunch.plugins.min.js?rev=4.1.4&ver=3.8.1 (69.6KiB)
    revslider/rs-plugin/js/jquery.themepunch.revolution.min.js?rev=4.1.4&ver=3.8.1 (60.8KiB)
    isotope_gallery_installer/com/riaextended/js/tween/CSSPlugin.min.js (24.4KiB)
    sk_igallery/js/igallery.js (14.2KiB)
    isotope_gallery_installer/js/external/jquery.isotope.min.js (14.0KiB)
    isotope_gallery_installer/js/rx_isotope_gallery.js (8.9KiB)
    jquery-migrate.min.js (5.5KiB)
    agile/js/libs/jquery.easing.1.3.js (3.5KiB)
    isotope_gallery_installer/com/riaextended/js/tween/easing/EasePack.min.js (3.3KiB)
    utils.min.js (1.6KiB)
    rx_ourteam/js/rx_ourteam.js (1.2KiB)

What can I move and still have my home screen work?

Kind regards.

Raghavendra

To avoid the issue, pls check the option “Disable Smooth Page Load” from the General tab in the theme options. That will ensure the content gets loaded immediately without waiting on the JS.

If you find something that we should incorporate into the theme, pls let us know and we will try to accommodate the same in the upcoming updates. Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.