Default header image on blog, post, etc

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support Default header image on blog, post, etc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mocoblanco

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to change that default image of a guy with a pen, that appears on every blog page, post, categories, etc.

I know I can change individually every post page header image. But I would like to change that default image so it could appear on every blog, post, page, etc.

How can I change that file?

Thanks

livemesh
    Keymaster

You can change that background for all pages/posts (except custom home pages which are assumed to have sliders at top) by going to Theme Options->Backgrounds tab and setting the following option –

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9j6FQo4cSQFZDVSYjFmeE9sLUU/edit?usp=drivesdk

This will override the default image but leave any custom header you have set on a individual post/page basis intact (as in the about us page in demo site). Thanks

ahae

Hi livemesh,

I searched everything and couldn’t find an answer, so:
    I’m truly sorry to bug you again on this topic – but it seems as if (no matter what I try) the “Height of Top Title Header Area” stays fixed at the original 400 px units. I tried 1, I tried 10, 100, used a bg image with a small width, nothing changed.

Plus: is there any way to NOT show the page title as a caption in the title header space?

Thank you so much in advance,
    Ann

livemesh
    Keymaster

Can you pls email me the URL for the site please and preferably a temporary login to your site through my ThemeForest profile page http://themeforest.net/user/livemesh (bottom right box). I can then suggest a quick fix for you by looking at what exactly is happening. Thanks.

Arnaudk

Hi,

Same bug for the height of the top title area. The height never change.
    Any workaround?

livemesh
    Keymaster

The problem is all due to presence of the following code in custom.css file –

#before-content-area-wrap {
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-attachment: scroll;
        padding: 90px 0;
        }

and the offending code is padding above. While this piece is of help when you are not setting the custom image yourself through options, it can cause the height from the padding to be retained across all posts/pages. Can you delete the entire code in the custom.css file and retry? Deleting the custom.css code is not a problem since you can always set a common background through the theme options panel in the backgrounds tab. Thanks.

If you still have trouble, pls email me again the URL for the page please. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.