Customise "Read More" Button in the Post Grid

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Elementor Addons Support Customise "Read More" Button in the Post Grid

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Luke Blezard
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Hope all is well.

I wanted to ask how i might go about customising the “READ MORE” button in the Post Grid section. When i go into the “Edit Livemesh Grid” options in the Elementor dashboard (as shown per screenshot), i only get the options to change the actual colour of the text and not the styling of the button.

I would like to be able to do the following:

1. Change the default colour of the button border (i.e when it’s inactive) to a different colour.
    2. Change the rollover background fill colour (is currently grey as shown in screenshot).

Grateful if you could explain how i can do this many thanks.

Best

Luke

Veena

Can i get a link to specific page, pls?

Raghavendra

At present, we let CSS handle this since we were not sure everyone would prefer it to be a button and not be just a simple link. You can try this custom CSS input in plugin settings window –

.lae-module .lae-read-more a { background: #38566f; border-color: #38566f; color: #fff; }

.lae-module .lae-read-more a:hover { background: #6a96bb; border-color: #6a96bb; color: #fff; }
    Luke Blezard
    Participant

Hi Guys,

Thanks very much for your quick reply. The code that was sent does indeed allow me to make the changes i need in the Elementos CSS panel.

However, when i save it the theme is overriding the code. At the moment i am using the below code. I would be grateful if you advise me why the important rule is working…

Here is the link the page is am trying to change FYI: https://lukeblezard.com/blog

.lae-module .lae-read-more a { background: #964d00; border-color: #964d00; color:
    #fff !important;
    }
    .lae-module .lae-read-more a:hover { background: #1b1b1c; border-color: #964d00; color:
    #fff !important;
    }

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best

Luke

Raghavendra

Can you pls try this –

.lae-module .lae-read-more a { background: #964d00 !important; border-color: #964d00 !important; color:
    #fff !important;
    }
    .lae-module .lae-read-more a:hover { background: #1b1b1c !important; border-color: #964d00 !important; color:
    #fff !important;
    }
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Elementor Addons Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.