Custom theme's fields on custom post types

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Custom theme's fields on custom post types

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AzzePis

Hi, I have some custom post types and cant see theme’s options like “custom header options” and “Advanced Entry Options” on edit screen. How I can enable these options on my custom post types?

Raghavendra

The custom post types like testimonials, team and pricing do not have individual pages of their own and exists as a list in the pages/posts. Hence, no custom heading options have been provided for these custom post types. However, you should see the option for portfolio custom types since they have single pages which are public. Hope this helps. Thanks

AzzePis

I meen, for example, I have “faq plugin”, wich uses common custom post type feature and works as regular posts. But I want to change header and other options, like on posts. Maybe I can edit some code to allow you framework work not only with regular pages and posts

Raghavendra

Pls try inserting into the array the custom custom post type name at line number 315 in the file framework/presentation/metabox-manager.php file. At least the option should show up on the editor window then.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.