Custom Portfolio detailspage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vrech

Hi ,
    where can i delete the first(portfolio details) and last (Gallery) from the portfolio page?

Or maybe easier: How can i mak a standard page with the parallax effect like the one in the portfoliodetails pages?
    I just need the parallax a text section and some testimonials at the end.

thank you in advance

Veena

I am not clear about this query. Can you pls briefly explain ?

vrech

Haha Ok,

so i mean this page for example http://mywoofi.de/dev/?portfolio=justo-euismod-blandit

i will just need the parallax section of it. And than i would like to ad with pagebuilder some widgets.

If i make a new (normal page) the parallax section is just red without a picture.
    So there are two possibilities. The first is you could tell me how i can delete everything out of the demopage with parallax OR you could tell me how i can make the normal red bar on top of every new page to a picture parallax section.

I hope it is now a bit more clear

Raghavendra

Can you try overriding the single-portfolio.php file in your child theme and remove all the unwanted sections from the PHP file?

Also, in SiteOrigin page builder settings, choose “Portfolio’ as the custom post type for which page builder needs to be enabled. You can then create sections of your need, including parallax sections.

Hope this helps

vrech

Thank you i got it (y)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Custom Portfolio detailspage’ is closed to new replies.