Custom Heading Font Color

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    skmorrison

I managed to get the custom heading image to show up! I think it wasn’t showing up because I didn’t have the custom heading content. However, the problem I can’t solve is how to change the heading content color. The page I copied everything from was the blog page from the demo site. That one has stayed white font. However, all the others that I create, the font for the heading content is a dark gray. In my theme options, I’ve set the font to white and it is white if I have a traditional title header so I’m not sure what do change.
    PS Any temp login necessary, you’ll have to tell me what to do as I’m a newb. Also, the site is currently on Maintenance mode so I’ll have to turn it off for you to have access. Anyway, the site is http://www.learnenglishwithmovies.com . You can view the blog page for how I want it to look, and view the Online Courses page for how it is showing up. Thank you!

Veena

You can use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#custom-title-area h1 {
        color: #000;
    }
    #custom-title-area p {
        color: #273BE2;
    }

Can you pls ask all your queries in a summarized way or as a bulleted list that helps increase the readability, otherwise there is a chance of missing points .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.