Custom Heading Content for Blog page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Custom Heading Content for Blog page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Participant

Hello Code master,

I imported all the appdev contents to the site and I tried to change the name and text in the blog page. Blog page home is generated by using blog template as you know.
    I changed the title from Blog to Media and was no problem but when I go to “custom Heading Content” to change text there sometimes occurs errors (403 error). It seems very strange because putting some text doesn’t generate 403 error.

For example I could change to below

[segment id="blog-header"]<h1>Media</h1>
    <p>Make the heading content span the entire screen width. While the background graphics</p>[/segment]

but I cannot change the code above to code below.

[segment id="blog-header"]<h1>Media</h1>
    <p>Here you can find the latest information about our products and company.</p>[/segment]

When I try to save, 403 error will occur…
    I could change the default code says “Blog – love writings” text to 1st code above but not to the 2nd code above.

It would be great if you can look into it.
    Thank you for your help.

Nexus

Pls reply as a private message here with the site URL and a temporary login to the WordPress dashboard and I can take a look. Thanks!

palmtree
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

Hi,

I see that there is some configuration issue in your installation. I have put some text in the custom heading content to the “Slider Post” which is displaying without any problems. But as soon as I include the string “and”, I get the 403 error. You have to contact your hosting provider regarding this. Thanks!

palmtree
    Participant

Thank you!
    I checked with my hosting provider after your suggestion.
    It was due to setting called “WAF”. After turning off I could start typing “and”:-)))

Thank you for your fantastic support!
    Regards.

Raghavendra

Glad you got this resolved. Thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.