Custom Heading Background

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Arnaudk

Hi,

I wan’t to add a custom image to a page so I use the Custom Heading Background area for this. I set the image url (a small image), repeat all, inherit, left top.

When I load this page the image is not repeated but scaled (background-size: cover). I miss something somewhere ?

Thanks.

livemesh
    Keymaster

I checked the theme and looks like I set the default of background-size property to cover in the code in framework/extensions/stylizer.php file (line number 76). Actually I need one extra option in the page edit or post edit window for setting the background size as well – cover, contain, auto so that I do not set the default value. For now, you can insert the following CSS into Custom CSS tab in the theme options –

#before-content-area-wrap { background-size: auto; }

The disadvantage is that this defaults the value to background-size:auto for all posts/pages. Hence, it is better to have something prefixed with page id or post id as

.page-id-484 #before-content-area-wrap { background-size: auto; }

or

.postid-3490 #before-content-area-wrap { background-size: auto; }

depending on whether you are doing this for post or a page. Hope this helps. Let me know if you still have trouble.

Arnaudk

Hi,

I update the theme because I hoped that you add an extra option but I saw nothing on the new version.

Worse, before my custom CSS overide the background-size:cover but now background-size:auto is call after my custom css and I can do nothing.

Any help ? 🙂

livemesh
    Keymaster

Sorry – I missed on this one in the midst of so many other things to take care of. Will have this taken care of in the next update.

But I do not see a reason why the earlier custom CSS should fail now. Everything should be same as before and options are retained across updates. Can you email me the page URL please? Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.