Custom header

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gypsygal1207

Hello – I am trying to figure out how to make my header image look right in the theme.. I have adjusted and played with all the settings, but can’t figure it out.

My header image is attached.. just need to know either how to size it for this theme, or how to change header settings to make it appear correctly.. OR How can I do a custom header like the SAMPLE file i have attached??

here is the site:
    ask-g.guru

and here is the header pic.. do i need to make the original photo a different size?

Please advise thanks!

Veena

Pls try to insert header img immediately after the closing of “wrap” div in header.php file

ALTERNATIVE

gypsygal1207

OK great thanks that works but now how do i size it correctly? What size should the image be? I made it 1024 x 224 but it’s not big enough

gypsygal1207

OK Size I think is ok now but would like to reduce padding around edges of the header and reduce padding around title and menu links

http://ask-g.guru/

Veena

Currently there is no padding given for header elements, if you want you can change the lineheight by giving the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#primary-menu > ul.menu > li > a {
      line-height: 50px;
    } 
    #site-logo {
     top: 10px;
    }

And if your site have dropdown menus then you may need to adjust the top value as below –

.dropdown-menu-wrap > ul.menu > li > ul.sub-menu {
    top: 50px !important;
    }

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.