Custom Css not working after update

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support Custom Css not working after update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rubyvandort

Hi Guys,

I contacted you a couple of days ago in the comments on themeforest. I tried to update the theme for my website and my Custom css is not working anymore, causing message “Uglyness” on the website haha.
    After i noticed it was not working i used one of my backups to make sure the website looked as it should again.
    So to be clear, right now the theme is not updated, since i went back to a backup because the website looks like Sh*t with the theme update at the moment.

I am talking about the website: https://dinghycoach.com/wp-login.php
    I made a temporary user on it: Username: admin help, password: Adminhelp1

I also have the FTP details just in case you need them: Hostname: http://ftp.dinghycoach.com
    Username: deb102860
    Password: P8uyFX
    You can find the theme in domains/dinghycoach.com/public_html/

Hope you can help fix the issues to make sure the css is loaded again. And if you do find the solution, please let me know so in case of future updates i hit the same problem i can fix it myself without bothering you guys:)

Cheers!

Ruby

Raghavendra

I changed the code in the child theme of yours. The code in functions.php was changed from –

function enqueue_custom_styles() {

/* Remove parent custom.css file since it can be redundant in presence of child theme custom.css */
        wp_dequeue_style('style-custom');
        wp_deregister_style('style-custom');

/* The theme Custom CSS file for overriding css in a safe way - comes after skin CSS has loaded */
        wp_register_style('style-custom-child', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/custom.css', array(
            'style-skin-php',
            'woocommerce-custom'
        ), false, 'all');

wp_enqueue_style('style-custom-child');
    }

to

function enqueue_custom_styles() {

/* The theme Custom CSS file for overriding css in a safe way - comes after skin CSS has loaded */
        wp_register_style('style-custom-child', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/custom.css', array(
            'style-plugins',
            'woocommerce-custom'
        ), false, 'all');

wp_enqueue_style('style-custom-child');
    }

to handle the new requirements. Pls let the parent theme custom.css load for now since the skin styles are dependent on the same.

Pls update the theme now and check if things look ok. Pls get back to me if you still see something not right. Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.