custom CSS and layout for Project Details in Portfolio

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support custom CSS and layout for Project Details in Portfolio

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    elaine

Hi,

I would like to amend the styling and layout of the Project Details block on the portfolio pages.

1) Label and field order.
    I would like to swap the order so the field label with field content below is displayed. I’ve played around with the ‘single-portfolio.php’ file to achieve this () but can’t seem to adjust the spacing properly (possibly a CSS issue – see below)

2) CSS / Styling

Because I want to swap the field label and content, I was looking to change the styling of the portfolio-label so the dashed line is displayed underneath the field label. I located the css code from the style.css as below

.portfolio-label { text-transform: uppercase; display: block; color: #999790; border-top: 1px dashed #b3b0a8; padding: 0; margin: 0; }

I’ve tried to then amend this to border-bottom in both child theme and the custom css tab in theme options but both display no change.

Would be grateful to find out where I’m going wrong..

Thanks.

livemesh
    Keymaster

I made the following change that can be inserted into Custom CSS panel in theme options –

.portfolio-sidebar p {
        margin: 0 0 20px;
    }

.portfolio-label {
        border-bottom: 1px dashed #B3B0A8;
        border-top: none;
    }

and display changed to something like the attached screenshot. Of course, I moved the label div element up – above the p element containing text.

elaine

I was close but yet so far..

Thanks very much for your quick reply!

Much appreciated.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.