CSS button colour change

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Am struggling to get my CSS changes to work when using the suggest methods on posted videos. I’m attempting to change the button colours in my Woo store and have successfully achieved this when inspecting element in Firebug and adding the required hex number to the following code:

}
    button, .button, .button:active, .button:visited, input[type=”button”], input[type=”submit”], input[type=”reset”] {
        background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #28c2ba;
        border: 4px double #FFFFFF;
        color: #FFFFFF !important;
        cursor: pointer;
        display: inline-block;
        font-size: 16px;
        font-weight: 400;
        letter-spacing: 1px;
        line-height: 24px;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 12px 40px;
        text-align: center;
        transition: all 0.4s ease-in-out 0s;
        vertical-align: middle;
    }

My problem is when I’ve left Firefox and attempted to insert the pasted code in the Custom CSS – no changes are seen on the site, am i missing something? Is this the best way to achieve what i need? I’ve actually had similar problems when attempting to change the Call To Action button colour on the home page – no joy with the Custom CSS again, and i could only overcome by manually changing the button colour name thru the text edit on the Home Page (in Pages). Feel like there must be way of simply changing all button colours thru the Custom CSS, but everything I’ve tried is not working, can anyone help?

Raghavendra

As replied in the other post by Nexus, this issue has been resolved. Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.