creating drop-down menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nextgentv

I am experiencing two problems with my menu:

1. I want the menu on the header of my site to be made up of the four “pages” on wp-admin (which is working), but am trying to add drop-down menus from menu section made up of the “page section” names (clicking on which scrolls you to that section on the single page).

I feel like this is possible, since came as such with the sample site, but I’ve changed the page sections and names and now I can’t get the drop-down again.

2. Clicking on the main menu names other than “home” slide the relevant “page sections” names out sideways over the other “pages” on the menu bar. To get to the other pages on the menus bar, I then have to click back on home and they reappear.

So it seems that what is happening in (2) is what I want dropping down from the menu options, rather than sliding the the right. Please help!!

Most appreciated.

Ernesto

Hi, could you send us a link to your webpage so we can inspect the issue by ourselves?

nextgentv
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi, I’m sorry but is rather difficult to work with your issue as I cannot see the problem you’re having. I’d recommend that you take a look at the theme documentation, the first sections are dedicated to creating single pages and page sections. You could try to re-load the sample site and start working with the menu on the demo as a base.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.