Course page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lyngoclinh

Hi again,

My course page had an mistake. This is my page: http://www.duhocworldlinks.edu.vn/chinh-sach/

First attached image is in my web. The first image is larger than others. (css: img-wrap)

Second attached image is in your web (course page). You can see the blue line which I draw does not align.

Thank you very much.

Best wishes,
    Linh

lyngoclinh

Sorry I forgot,

There is one more thing. It is course-id at the bottom corner. It is blue text. It disappeared in my web. How to fix it? And could I edit it?

Thank you.

Raghavendra

The layout you have chosen is masonry and the longer image and alignment/layout is all intentional and not a bug. Pls choose FitRows as the layout under “Course Layout” in Layout Modes tab of theme options and every image will be resized and aligned as per your need. The masonry layout does not seem to fit into your requirements at present.

For the course id, can you pls check if the course id has been specified for all courses. I see at least one course having the course id and showing up on the screen. Pls provide temp login in case you are not able to resolve this. Thanks

lyngoclinh

Hi Meteorite,

I did it but a little error (you can see attached file). Only one picture does not align.

Veena

Actually the lengthy title(“History of American Culture”) is causing this alignment issue.
    Pls see the attachment.

lyngoclinh

Oh, I see.

Thank you very much 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course page’ is closed to new replies.