Course Breadcrumbs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    skmorrison

I would like to know how to make breadcrumbs actually work. Really, I’d be happy at least if I could make them work for courses, since that is really where they are vital since a student can go several layers deep. Currently it just shows home/current page. It only shows home as the breadcrumb which is pretty unhelpful. haha! I’d like it to show course, lesson, and current topic or quiz page. This seems like the point of breadcrumbs so maybe I’m just missing something obvious. Thanks for any help! Awesome theme!
    PS Site isn’t live yet and is currently under maintenance mode so I don’t know what URL you’d need if necessary. I also don’t know how to provide temp logins, so please advise if necessary.

Veena

You can use this plugin –
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/uncanny-learndash-toolkit/

This plugin has got lots of features that would help you a lot in your works .

skmorrison

Hi Phoenix,

I have that plugin installed. I forgot it had that feature. 🙂 However, could you tell me what code to enter into the CSS so that the breadcrumbs will auto populate in the header as opposed to having to place shortcode within the content itself? Or how to replace the current breadcrumbs with their shortcode or place it anywhere towards the topic progress/back to lesson area? Thank you so much!

Veena

Can you pls share a link to your site with a temp login here as a private msg ?

skmorrison
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Sry, password link expired..

skmorrison
    Veena
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.