Content missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    YACIUK
    Participant

Content missing since update to 4.5.

All other questions on this are marked as private and I can’t see the answer.

Any help would be appreciated!

Donovan

YACIUK
    Participant

Im assuming that the template update I was notified about needs to be updated manually. If that’s the solution, I’d appreciate a confirmation.

Veena

Yes pls download the latest version theme from your themeforest account > downloads tab .
    If you have any difficulty in updating whole theme then you just replace the current main.js file in js folder with the new one .

bradfordgl

I am having the same problem. The content is no longer showing on my site, just the header and footer. If I download and install the updated theme will it wipe out all my settings and changes? This is a very serious issue impacting my client.

Veena

Everything you did on your Dashboard won’t get overwriten, the files you’ve modified, however, will be replaced with the new files. I recommend that you save them in separate folders so you’ll have them at hand to reapply the changes.

I use this handy plugin for auto updates of all plugins and themes –
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

It makes a backup of the existing plugin/theme as well in the media folder so you can always revert back or refer to the earlier version.
    If you made any changes to the source files (instead of child theme), you will need to redo them of course no matter what method you use for updating.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.