ContactForm7 not showing up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    YACIUK
    Participant

Here’s an image featuring my ContactForm7 page in my previous theme on the left, and the same page when the Invent Child theme is used on the right. The Send button is there, but the form has disappeared!

Any help would be appreciated!

Veena

Can you pls share a link to this page with a temp login, we ll help you with this.

YACIUK
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Looks like the form field input tags are at present placed inside label tags (should be outside of the same). Anyway, you can resolve this by having this custom CSS in theme options Custom CSS tab which will make the form style look closer to your current theme –

.contact-form label, .wpcf7-form label { text-transform: none; display: block;}

#content .contact-form p, #content .wpcf7-form p {display: block; width: auto;}

#content .contact-form input[type=text], #content .contact-form input[type=tel], #content .contact-form input[type=url], #content .contact-form input[type=email], #content .contact-form input[type=number], #content .contact-form input[type=range], #content .contact-form textarea, #content .wpcf7-form input[type=text], #content .wpcf7-form input[type=tel], #content .wpcf7-form input[type=url], #content .wpcf7-form input[type=email], #content .wpcf7-form input[type=number], #content .wpcf7-form input[type=range], #content .wpcf7-form textarea {
        width: auto;
    }
    YACIUK
    Participant

Success! I can not thank you enough!!! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘ContactForm7 not showing up’ is closed to new replies.