Contact Form in Internet Explorer

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Squash Theme Support Contact Form in Internet Explorer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mimulka

Hi, the home page contact form on the bottom of the page displays fine in Firefox, however in Internet explorer the fields are blank instead of showing so people don’t know what to enter.

Also how do I change the settings so it doesn’t require ‘http://” as part of the url field?

mdesignonline.com
    Thanks

Raghavendra

This situation is already addressed in css/ie8.css file which is loaded for IE8. Not sure which version of IE you are referring to. Can you check if this Custom CSS helps? If you are experiencing this with IE9 pls, put the below in ie9.css file.

#content .contact-form LABEL {
        display: block !important;
        }

mimulka

I was referring to IE9 version 9.0.8112.16421.
    I added the custom css but the issue is still there.

Raghavendra

Sorry, pls try this in ie9.css (since your contact form is in the footer and not under content) –

.contact-form LABEL, .contact-form label {
        display: block !important;
        }

mimulka

I’m sorry, still no luck… I put it under the theme’s Custom CSS, is that the correct place?

Raghavendra

Should work with Custom CSS pasted. Can you pls post a private message here with a temp login to the site so that I can take a look? Thanks.

mimulka
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nexus

Yes, you just have to check set private message and post the login info. Just like you have done with your above comment.

Nexus

Besides, I see the labels appearing in ie9. Pls check once. The labels will be displayed outside the input fields.

mimulka

Yes! I see it working now. Thank you very much

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Contact Form in Internet Explorer’ is closed to new replies.