Contact Form Checkbox

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    graemebodys

Hi,

I’ve been able to setup my contact form and disable the shortcodes I dont need. The contact form works and sends to the right email address. I’m no php expert but how can I add a list of checkbox options to the contact us page, for example check box
    Opt1. Sales Enquiry.
    Opt2 Partnership

The checkboxes should be optional but the details passed in the email.

Can a copy of this also be sent to MailChimp?

Thanks, Graeme

livemesh
    Keymaster

I would strongly suggest you activate the Contact Form 7 plugin which has number of fields including the checkboxes to help you customize the contact form. Changing PHP files to enhance the contact form is not worth it since additional fields can get added. BTW, Appdev theme supports Contact Form 7, styles it reasonably well and hence you should have no issues creating one and checking it out.

About Mailchimp integration, I found this plugin that can be useful for you –

http://wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-autoresponder-addon-plugin/

There are also other solutions (some involving code changes) – just google for “Mailchimp contact form 7”. Thanks.

graemebodys

Thanks for replying. Have found docs on Contact Form that allow it to be customised and styled, which was part of my reluctance to use it.

Thanks again.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Ok I see. I have used Contact Form 7 and found it quite easy to use. If you have not done already, probably having a look at some of the videos posted online on CF7 would help. Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.