Contact Details alignment

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anuja
    Participant

If I change margins on homepage to bring them closer through custom css, the positions on the contact page are also getting affected. Please guide me.

Please could you reply soon. My support is about to expire in 4 days.

Anuja
    Participant

If I change margins on homepage to bring them closer through custom css, the positions on the contact page are also getting affected. Please guide me.

Please could you reply soon. My support is about to expire in 4 days.

Veena

Can you pls try contact form 7 instead of theme contact form ?

If you are adding home page specific custom CSS then it won’t affect other pages .
    Can you share the custom CSS here that you have used to control the homepage margin?

Anuja
    Participant

It is not exactly homepage specific. I don’t know how to add a homepage specific css code for this. I used the following:

div#contact-details {
    text-align: center;
    padding-left: 150px;
    padding-right: 150px;
    }

Anuja
    Participant

Only the send button is appearing if I add contact form 7.

Anuja
    Participant

Hi,
    Like I said earlier I request you to please reply soon. My support is going to be over in a couple of days. This needs to be resolved before that. I am replying hardly within few minutes but its taking really long from your side.

Anuja
    Participant

Hi,
    I have resolved the issue of the contact form by installing a different plugin.
    Please help me out with the contact details alignment issue. I have struggled a lot with it.

Like I said earlier I request you to please reply soon. My support is going to be over in a couple of days. This needs to be resolved before that. I am replying hardly within few minutes but its taking really long from your side.

Veena

I don’t see any allignment issue. Hope this issue is sorted out.

Veena

If you have any further queries pls open a new topic , we would be happy to assist you there.

Raghavendra
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anuja
    Participant

I resolved the last two issues by myself. Will get back to you if I need support on anything else.
    Thank you.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.