Conflict with Groups For Woocommerce plugin

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Conflict with Groups For Woocommerce plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    babaLucas
    Participant

I have a site where the latest version, 4.1 conflicts with some part of the shortcodes for Groups for Woocommerce.

This page: https://urbankick.staging.wpengine.com/dashboard/
    has a section under a shortcode that only shows if you’re part of a particular group.

Under Agile 3.7 it worked fine, but the WooCommerce shopping cart wouldn’t process payments and show the following error: “Please make sure your card details have been entered correctly and that your browser supports JavaScript. Developers: Please make sure that you are including jQuery and there are no JavaScript errors on the page.”

So it forced us to upgrade. Now we have this conflict with the shortcode.

Here’s a login, set with the access to view the content. You’ll run into SSL conflicts because this is the staging site and not the live site, which you can just ignore.
    http://urbankick.staging.wpengine.com/wp-admin
    user: ‘Rob TEST’
    pswd: 2CG6SjD&R)&(RiInZ0iuX0XL

Raghavendra

I am unable to login and check the backend. Pls check if the credentials provided are correct.

Also, have you contacted the plugin support on this? This may be an issue with latest version of WP or WooCommerce since they have been updated recently.

babaLucas
    Participant

It should work now.

From my logic, the latest Woocommerce plugins work with Agile v3.7 but not v4.1. So it would make sense to me that the issue arrises with the theme.

Raghavendra

Ok changed the shortcode parameter for [show_post_snippets] from taxonomy to taxonamy and it worked. We have a small bug in the theme which will get fixed in the next update. The taxonamy param will be supported along with taxonomy.

babaLucas
    Participant

Thank you, that looks like it worked!
    I appreciate your attention and prompt response.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict with Groups For Woocommerce plugin’ is closed to new replies.