Deleting pages, archieves, categories

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Squash Theme Support Deleting pages, archieves, categories

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    oxaquarius

I have just installed jigo shop and made menu on top.

I have uploaded to 2 products just to test and it looks horrible.

how do you delete Deleting pages, archieves, categories on the left down side of the page?

and how do you change existing photo of the shop page?

thank you

livemesh
    Keymaster

When you make a page, if you do not need the sidebar (if i get your question right), you can use page template ‘One column no sidebars’. That will not display the sidebars. Here is an example of such a page –

https://www.livemeshthemes.com/squash/page-no-sidebars/

Pls refer to the documentation which explains a little bit about these page templates available with the theme or look at the sample data. Hope that helps.

As far as Jigo shop goes, you will need to do custom styling to make it look better. You can use Custom CSS tab in theme options panel to input your CSS changes or use custom.css file in the {theme directory}/custom folder.

oxaquarius

Hi,

Thank you for help but as you can see from the link below there is still archieves, page and categories down the bottom

http://ecigmania.com.au/?post_type=product

I have deleted php content for archieve and catagories and also tried ‘One column no sidebars’.

All I need is decent front page and prduct pages with a bit of info.
    Just wondering if you guys make wordpress homepage with bit of money?

thank you

livemesh
    Keymaster

At present, I do not have the time to do customization but I can help a bit with any issues you have.

Pls send some screenshots of what you would like to see removed from the page and what you would like to see on a page, any styling issues you have and I can offer you pointers on how you can go about it. It may take some time due to time-zone differences but it should not be too difficult if you have some basic knowledge of CSS. Hope that makes sense.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Squash Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.