Color of Highlighted Links

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Micah Kleid
    Participant

Hi, how do I change the color of a link when you hover over it? If you look at our website now (http://dev.remodelersuniversity.com), you’ll see that hovering over a link changes the color from white to our brand’s blue, but on a page like the one for Departments (http://dev.remodelersuniversity.com/department/powerstart-5), that blue is the same color as the background where the page title is and so we need it changed across the entire website. Thank you!

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS –

a:hover {
        color: #190c65;
    }

You can change the color according to your needs.

Micah Kleid
    Participant

That didn’t seem to work. I added the code (see attached screenshot) and then even deleted the cache of the page, deleted the cache of my entire browser (Google Chrome), opened a page in Google Chrome Incognito mode, and opened the page in two additional browers (Firefox and IE) and the color when I hover over a link is still blue.

Veena

Pls have the below custom CSS in themeoptions > custom CSS –

.post-snippets .type-course .terms a:hover {
        color: #071f2b;
    }
    a:hover {
        color: #071f2b !important;
    }

Micah Kleid
    Participant

That didn’t really work. As you can see from the screenshot, it turned the text red but the box itself is still blue, which is hard to see with the blue background of the header. In an ideal world, I’d like the box to be our brand’s red (#c32033) and the text to be white. Thank you.

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Micah Kleid
    Participant

As you can see in the attached screenshot from the PowerStart 5 page, when I go to About Us in the main menu and then scroll the mouse down to click on Meet the Instructors, the text itself is red but the background of the box around it is blue. This is the same shade of blue as the header background, which I don’t want. Ideally, I’d like the background of that box to be #c32033 and the text white. Thank you!

Veena

Pls have the below custom CSS –

.dropdown-menu-wrap ul.sub-menu li:hover, .dropdown-menu-wrap ul.sub-menu li.sfHover {
    background: #c32033;
    }
    .dropdown-menu-wrap ul.sub-menu li a:hover {
    color: #ffff !important;
    }

Micah Kleid
    Participant

Awesome, thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Color of Highlighted Links’ is closed to new replies.