Color for navigation menu and shortcodes

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Color for navigation menu and shortcodes

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sa0159

Can I change the color of the whole navigation bar(keeping the same texture pattern) without css code? if so, where and how? If not, can someone teach me? It would be nice to know where all the color details for segments (nav, body, footer, etc.) are. Also is there a list for all shortcodes and styles and such used in this theme. I want to know all the fonts, classes, and styles I can use for my segments. Also segment id refers to the name, correct? Is there any moment where I will find segment id’s useful?

sa0159

Also, footer areas are not working as it is, I believe, supposed to work like. I have 3 footer columns set but instead of placing to the right of the first footer, my second footer is being placed underneath. What should I do?

Nexus

You will have to edit the “bg-repeat.jpg” file in the images folder. But remember, this pattern is applied to all the pages in the theme, so editing this file will affect the body as well (not just the header). You will have to use Photoshop to edit this image file.

Most of the color styling are available in the default.css file. You might want to look into this forum post as well https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-orange-color-of-the-theme/

To know about all the available features of the theme, I would recommend you to go through the documentation of the theme and also load the sample data.

Regarding the segment id, if you want to target a particular segment, you will use the id else if you want to target multiple segments then you might want to use the class. Here is a post on that http://css-tricks.com/the-difference-between-id-and-class/

Regarding the footer, Pls reply as a private message here with the site URL and a temporary login to the WordPress dashboard and I can fix it.

sa0159
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

For footer issue, pls make sure you drag and drop the widget entries into separate footer widget areas as shown below –

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s350/sh/fe7d6857-302b-422d-85d6-220015b556b7/897d42d28b3520bc5570c38b7fb53224

and then make sure you choose at least 3 as the number of columns in the theme options under theme options -> Footer tab -> Footer columns option.

sa0159
    Nexus

Can you please share the site url. It is hard to debug by just looking at the screenshots.

sa0159
    Nexus
    sa0159

Yes, thank you!

Nexus

Cheers!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Color for navigation menu and shortcodes’ is closed to new replies.