Coaches/trainer images not showing anymore

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support Coaches/trainer images not showing anymore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    rubyvandort

Hi!

I just noticed that on the home page dinghycoach.com the coaches pictures are not showing anymore. Instead of the pictures it shows a little block with the written word “testimonial” in it. This applies to all coaches pages. All other images on the website seem to be working. I have set the config.php file to debug to see if that shows something and this is what came out:

“Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /home/deb102860/domains/dinghycoach.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/fitpro/framework/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 326”

Is this what has to do with the coaches pictures? And if so can you let me know what i should do to fix the problem and make sure the pictures are showing again?

All pictures are still available in the media library, i also tried to remove and upload one of the pictures to a trainer page to see if that would work, but no luck.

Hope you can help:)

Cheers!

Raghavendra

Can you pls post a temp login to the site as a private message here? Thanks

rubyvandort
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I changed the Thumbnail generation in Theme Options General tab to WordPress and the images show up now. We are moving away from Aqua thumbnail generation in next update.

rubyvandort

Perfect thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Coaches/trainer images not showing anymore’ is closed to new replies.