Clickable services

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    monkeysmoke
    Participant

Hello!

Thanks for an epic theme, I’m loving it and have only got two queries before I’m all done! I’d really like to make my services section clickable, or at least the icon – I followed the advice here as far as I can, but I’m no expert and got stuck.

I tried making the text a link, but it just seemed to make the text disappear, could you explian how this user managed to make it work please?

http://support.livemeshthemes.com/forums/topic/help-needed-need-to-make-services-clickable/

Second one, I’d really like the ‘featured image’ in a post, news or page to be much smaller and located IN the top right of the text. A mirror of the width and location of the first sidebar location would be fabulous, but indented in the text. I can achieve the look by inserting the image into the post, but then I lose the featured image for my carosel?

Is this something you can help with?

Many many thanks!

M

Veena

Pls share a link to the specific page/pagesection with a temp login to your site.

Could you clarify the second query, please?

monkeysmoke
    Participant

Have tried sending private post, but doesn’t seem to show up?

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    monkeysmoke
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I had an issue with GoDaddy and my hosting and I’ve lost some of the changes you helped me with a while back. The most important one being the one above. You couldn’t tell me what you did could you so I can make the cnage – and have it for future reference please?

Thanks

M

Veena

You just need to enclose the services icon in an anchor tag and provide the link .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.