Click to target to page URL instead of lightbox image

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Appdev Theme Support Click to target to page URL instead of lightbox image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Participant

Hi Code Master,

I’m wondering if it is possible to have just a URL “link” to specific page (or portfolio) instead of opening lightbox image. Example: At the very bottom of https://www.livemeshthemes.com/appdev/ “Check out our other Apps” section.
    3 rounded images there with link to display portfolio images only but not actual portfolio page.

Now I’m playing with the shortcode below
    [show_rounded_post_snippets post_count=3 image_size='medium' post_type="any" tag="featured"]

With a plugin like “Page Tagger” you can put tag to page.
    Now I can see rounded images sourced from featured image set in any “page” with tag “featured”.
    It’s all working fine so far. When I click the “+” icon it opens lightbox image.

What I would like to do is to give the URL link to those or portfolio (page) URL instead of just triggering lightbox images mentioned earlier…

It would be really appreciated if you could tell me where to look and what code to change.
    I look forward to hearing from you:-)

Raghavendra

Try checking the checkbox under Disable Hover and Lightbox on Portfolio option in the Portfolio Page tab of theme options and see if it does something you desire –

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9j6FQo4cSQFa2x3Z1FqNGtlTHc/edit?usp=drivesdk

palmtree
    Participant

Thank you. It does the job but text and hover effects with + (plus) icons are gone now…
    I would like to still see colored hover effect on rounded image and also page title text… otherwise it may be difficult for users to want to click by just looking at only image. There needs some text to explain about the page….

palmtree
    Participant

For now, I changed your code inside thumbnail-function.php

<a class="lightbox-link" ' . $rel_attribute . 'title="' . $post_title . '" href="' . $thumbnail_src . ' ">

to

<a class="lightbox-link" title="' . $post_title . '" href="' . $post_link . ' ">

It works. I’m happy now:)
    Thank you for your assistance.

Raghavendra

Glad you figured it out. Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.