Class images blurry only on homepage

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support Class images blurry only on homepage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SBMCo

Hi,

Love your theme and all is working well… except that the feature images for each class are showing up blurry on the homepage. They are fine on the individual class pages though (although you won’t be able to see them on the individual pages since I removed them in the theme’s code).

You can see a screenshot attached. I have tried measuring the exact size that they display as on the homepage and then re-uploading the feature image to match, hoping that it may have been a resizing issue, but they are still blurry.

Everything else displays fine. Does anyone know why this is happening?

The website currently has a maintenance page on it so I haven’t supplied the website URL since it’ll need a username and password to login. If you would prefer to have those then please let me know.

Thanks,
    Shona

Veena

Pls share a link to your site and temporary access details as a private reply, then only we will be able to provide an exact solution.

Thanks

SBMCo

Thanks Phoenix. I have gone ahead and removed the maintenance page for you since it’s night here in Australia while you’re online checking.
    Website is: http://funfastfitness.com.au. Scroll down on the homepage and the ‘FUN FILLED CLASSES’ section is blurry.

Veena

In visual composer “Fitness class settings” window pls set image size as “medium”.
    Hope this helps.

SBMCo

Thank you Phoenix! That worked perfectly. Please ignore the attachment on this post. I was unable to remove it via edit.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Class images blurry only on homepage’ is closed to new replies.